Real Time Gaming Casino - RTG Online Casinos 2022
RTG prides itself on providing casino management with some of the most powerful support engines available, offering software services that are flexible and intuitive to use. For their internal operations, casinos need software to manage their online offerings. With their team of slot game developers, they have successfully created over 182 games and also run the business under their own name and brand. They were able to establish themselves because of the help of RTG driven casinos.
However, over time, they moved the head of their business from the United States to Heredia, Costa Rica in 2007. They started with download-based standalone casino software, licensing their products to other casinos. And today, they offer server-based content for online slot machine games. Their competitors include some of the biggest names in the gambling industry, such as Microgaming, NetEnt and Playtech. some of their most popular games in 2020 include Crazy Dragon, IRIS 3000 and Bank On It. RTG is currently ranked fourth among modern mobile slot game brands.
Reliable Customer Support
Their product philosophy is to “take the game seriously”, which means earning real money and targeting serious gamblers. At the same time, some slots bring in more customers because they are easy for beginners and provide a fun and entertaining environment. Because slots are a risky affair, it is also important to enjoy it. Slots have come a long way from the days of one-armed bandits and fruit machines to modern slots with rich graphics, sounds and animations.
When you go to the official website of this Gaming and click on the “Games” section, you can find several categories.
- Progressive Slots
- Professional Games
- Slot Games
- Real Series Slot Games
We start with their Real Series Slot Games which include games like Alladin’s Wishes, Basketbull, The Big Bopper, Cash Bandits, Builder Beaver, Bulls & Beavers, and Caesar’s Empire, Aztec’s Treasure, Super 6, Bubble Bubble Cleopatra’s Gold, Megasaur and many more. While many of the early games used Flash, the more recent ones use HTML5.
- Caesar’s Empire: It was released in 2016 and has a nice 2D style with 3D artwork. It is more like a 90s cartoon show in appearance. It has 5 reels and 20 paylines with classic feature set and symbols, also it is a Linux compatible slot and a mobile friendly slot.
- Basketball. It makes a progressive slot title with 5 reels and 25 paylines. It also has a progressive jackpot with an RTP of 95%.
- Inca Spirit: It is a gaming progressive video slot with 5 reels and 25 pay lines. It has an RTP of 95% and performs well.
- The Big Bopper. it is a bit different game depicting the classic rock ‘n’ roll themed game from 1950 as a tribute to JP Richardson. It pays out in an amazing 729 ways with 6 reels and also pays out both left and right. Its appearance added a very solid reputation to their portfolio. It was also a high paying slot at the time with a variable RTP and a 6000x jackpot winner. You can also see real video clips and pictures of the classic show.
So, in the above game you can see how Gaming slots can bring a new revolution in the way the game is played. It shows how new innovative slots can become with the right use of technology, creativity and available resources. Some of these slot games are also being revamped for October 2020.
Latest 2020 RTG Slots
Using some of the major casino and review sites as well as polls, we have listed below the most popular slot titles in 2020. RTG slots have a huge demand and reputation for their quality and fan following. They were also one of the first companies to introduce the new trend.
- Wild Boar Luau : This is a sophisticated looking slot with a party time atmosphere and a 5×3 grid layout. The RTP is over 96% throughout the game and increases in the bonus round. It has a respectable 6800x wager jackpot to spice things up. Special features include re-spins, a beautiful Hawaiian classic theme, Wilds and free spins.
- Shadow Gods : This is another adventure in ancient Egyptian mythology and legend. with an above average RTP of over 96%, there is 800x winning potential on a single spin. Bets range from $1 to $200 per payline, and its treasure spins, wild reels, and stacked Wilds make it very appealing.
- 5 Wishes : This is a fantasy slot machine with 25 paylines and a 5×3 grid layout. The top prize is 5,000 times the bet and the RTP is 95.5%. It also comes with not 1 but 2 random jackpots of $500 and $1,000.
- Bubble Bobble 2 : This is the latest version of the one we mentioned above. It offers a mouth-watering 9,000x jackpot bonus.
RTG is one of the best US online casino companies today, and their 2020 games bring the same accolades. If you like real money slots, RTG is a big solid brand. With a great visual fidelity, an amazing team of developers focused on graphics, sound effects and animations – Real Time Gaming’s slots are interactive. You can find all types of things, from progressive bonuses to new exclusive features. They have some of the best titles available today when it comes to RTP, hits, payouts and mobile friendly games.